11.8.12

Art

So, I don’t know what to blog about so I am going to show you some art that inspires me. Smile

the-lady-of-the-camellias-1896  Let’s start with the lovely Alphonse Mucha! He is my favorite artist. I have to tell you how in love I am with the romanticism in each of his art nouveau pieces. The borders that surround most pieces, the flowers, the flowing hair, the long shape. Yeah, and I am a fan of the way he creates his words.

Gabriel Morenoi7697gtbtumblr_m330u1daHh1qies3ko4_500

Next we have Gabriel Moreno, whose work astounds me! :) Just look at those hands. The lines he uses and swirls of pattern within an everyday person is amazing. Yup. He is perty cool.

pillarofsalt_samweber

This one is supposed to be Lot’s wife, I believe. The artist is Same Weber. I don’t exactly know why I like this one so much. The effects on it are done by sprinkling salt and not yet dry paint. As the salt crystals spread out into the water, so does the paint. I’ve been wanting to try this out, but I haven’t yet.

 

Well, I need to get ready for work. I will blog about my life later.

Love,

Mariah

No comments:

Post a Comment