12.3.10

Another super-amazing description of my day!!!!

Hey bloggidy-blog-bloggers!
This is Laura, your favorite Leatherette of all!
Here is what happened today...
I woke up and got dressed and ate cinnamon biscuits for breakfast. Then I went to school and got there early, so I went and hung out with Mr. Spencer my bio teacher, which is where I posted my last post. Then I went to first hour, which is seminary. My teacher got really jazzed about faith and started running around the room with excitement. It was fun. 2nd hour is Spanish, and we watched a movie about Panama and read a story about a boy named Zeke who is going clothes shopping. 3rd hour is AP euro which was uneventful. then it was lunch, which I ate today! 4th hour is Honors LA and we read part of Julius Caesar. 5th hour was biology, which was fun because my Mr. Spencer recited Dr. Suess' ABC for us. Then I came home and read. Then my neighbors found an injured dog in their yard, so me and my mom took it to the animal shelter with a friendly police officer. Then I cleaned my room in anticipation of Shay coming over. Then I started writing this. Now Shay is here so i gtg.
<3
Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment