9.3.10

YOUTUBENESS!

YouTubeness! Awesome word I know! Well this is Emma speaking! :D At the moment my laptop is uploading videos! It is for an AP Euro assignment that me and Laura are doing! It is all about Philosophes from Europe! I am not sure if it is as funny as we think it is. Let me suggest this: if you haven't taken AP Euro then do not watch it. Unless you just want to see our splendid creativity at work! I like explanation points!!!! The videos take FOREVER to upload! Like a 1/2 hour each! So I am writing to you. Yesterday I tried uploading the videos by wireless ways but it did not work out so well. So here I am again trying to see if they will upload! So far so good! :D I will give info on how to find the videos once they are up!
Today was the first day of a new tri! Exciting and also a little scary. What frightens me the most is a lot of my classes are requiring me to speak. :( :( :( Sadness. I do not like talking. I guess I will just practice self-discipline and work on raising my hand. :( One more sad face to show my sadness. :( It's okay I CAN DO THIS! Right?
Well 3 1/2 more videos to upload! Arg this takes to long!
:D SMILE BIG! eMmA

Spelling errors: Only four! Not bad :D

No comments:

Post a Comment