16.3.10

Another writer's block list!

Hey guys!
This is Laura again, and once again, I have writer's block. Actually, it's a continuation of yesterday's writer's block. Which sorta sucks.
So, just like yesterday, I'm gonna write an ABC list. But today it's gonna be a list of things I hate.
We'll see how well this goes...
Antony from Julius Caesar
Boys who think they're better than girls
Cramps and all that other crap
Don't Trust Me by 3Oh!3
Expensive things
Facebook
Grass that has that fertilizer I'm allergic to on it (gives me yucky hives...)
Headaches
Internet that is slow
Jelly (I like jam. never ever jelly.)
Ke$ha
Lady GaGa
Mini skirts
Noodles (i hate it when people call it that... it's PASTA!!!!)
OUCH!!!! (aka, falling down)
People who think they're all that
Quitters
Running 3 miles in PE in the blazing heat while Roesler rudely yells at me
Swearing
Twilight
Ugly sweater parties
Vodka guy (aka the flight attendant on the plane who offered us vodka)
Writer's block that can only be cured by writing stupid lists on your blog
X-men
Yo Gabba Gabba
Zippers/snaps on shirts (buttons are best)
Well, I hope that this list has enlightened you!
have a fabulous day!
<3
Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment