17.3.10

Yay! Pictures!

ladies and gentlemen
boys and girls
internet users and blog readers
prepare yourselves for...

PICTURES!!!!!!

Laura here, once again...
so, i finally uploaded my pics onto my computer, so I will post some for you!
most of these will probably be from the Benton Paul concert...
i am sad cuz i don't have pics of Mariah to post!
they are on other cameras, but I will access them soon!
hope you enjoy them!!!!
Nik Day singing!

The first Truman guy... they sing amazingly


The second Truman guy... :D


Benton Paul singing "Paris"... he's even more fabulous in person


Emma gazing at Benton Paul


Emma with Truman!

Me with Truman!!!!!!!


Emma with Benton Paul!

Me with Benton Paul!!!!!!!


Benton Paul signed my arm!!!!!

Unrelated to the Benton Paul concert...
just me and my buddy Shay having a sleepover!
I'll put some more on soon!
I hope...
<3
Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment