7.3.10

Mariah's Secret Post #1

Hello Bloggy People!

Dear Emma and Laura,
How are these posts secret when it's online? Is anything secret on the internet?? ;)
Love, Mariah

Anyway! Who is excited for the NEW-AND-HOPEFULLY-AMAZING movie of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1? I am!! I wonder where they will end it. I'm thinking when Ron comes back from his 'man fit' and everyone's happy and hugging. That would be a good place, I think, because we'd all be smiling and leave with a soft glow in our hearts. ;)

Emma, Laura and I wanted to go to Florida to the new Harry Potter amusement park that's coming out soon. Unfortunately, we recieved a tragic reality check and now we don't know if we'll ever go. Sadness. BUT we've also decided to go to EFY next summer! It'll be fun. Hopefully we will be able to go to BYU. YAY FOR BYU!

Does anybody not like BYU? I am thinking almost everyone likes BYU. And if they don't... Well, let's just say my old man's in the mafia. heh heh heh *wink*


Well, this is the end of my 'secret post'!
Sincerely yours,
Mariah ;)

P.S. to Laura: I am sorry I didn't come get Albus!!! Tell me when to come :D

No comments:

Post a Comment