9.3.10

New trimester!!!!

Hi Readers!!
Laura here!
So, if you read Emma's post then you would know that today was the first day of 3rd trimester. I like my classes, but not as much as my 2nd tri classes. I will write about each of them.
1st hour - Seminary - fabulous! seminary is always fabulous!
2nd hour - Spanish 2 - exactly the same class in exactly the same seating arrangement as before...
3rd hour - AP Euro - I miss my friends in this class... at least I have Destany and Richelle and Shawn this tri. :D
LUNCH!!!!
4th hour - honor's language arts - pretty much the same as before except the classes are scrambled and i sit somewhere new. we're reading Julius Caesar.
5th hour - biology. Emma's in that class. i like the teacher. he's funny. :D
well, i'd better go.
that's all folks!
<3
Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment