23.3.10

Update on my totally-exciting (yeah right) life!

Hey bloggers and bloggettes!
Laura again! (have Riah and Ems forgotten about this blog? they never post!)
Here is an update on my life.
School's great... I did fabulously on my science test... 47/53
that makes me happy.
it's still cold in the mornings and evenings here in utah, but its getting warmer, so i can set up my trampoline soon!
totally excited for Riah's birthday party on friday...
too many people keep inviting me to do stuff w/ them on the same day... four wheeling, ice skating, hanging out, regional dance, etc. i think i need to prioritize -- that or make less friends.
my family is awesome...
my sis is watching powerpuff girls and my other sister is messing with pictures on a really cheapo photoshop-like program that she has fallen in love with over the past couple days. my brother is being bossy. my mom is freaking out because the new NCIS didn't record.
so today me and my sibs were hauling firewood, but my sis went inside so me and my other sibs were waiting for her. we were playing soccer, just goofing off, and i fell into our fence and it broke! like half of it just fell over! didn't think i weighed that much... lol
well, i gtg now
so i will talk to you all later
<3
Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment