13.3.10

Brilliant Idea!

Dear Riah, Laur and all the reader out there!
I have a brilliant beyond brilliant idea! :D Okay so I was listening to some of my old music and I remembered a dream of mine when I was younger. I always wanted to try out for American Idol. My dream included that I made it and the theme for the week was music from my youth. At that time I was a MAJOR fan of Rascal Flatts! In fact I still have most there songs completely memorized. So I decided that when I was on American Idol I would sing Rascal Flatts. Now I know I can't sing and I would not make it but I think when we are ALL 16 (that includes Laur) that we should go try out for fun! Lets do it!
Want to know how much I loved Rascal Flatts? Well before I listened to them I listened to that kiddy music, so my sister was ecstatic to know I liked Rascal Flatts. I would take my "Feels Like Today" CD everywhere! My sister would play this game: she would pick a random song then at a random time she would turn the music all the way down, and leave it for amount of time. I would be on the right beat and note to a pin point when she turned it back up!
Funny fact: When I was in 7th grade I started doubting my singing power. I asked my mom (who says I am good at singing which I am most certainly not) if I would make American Idol. She said maybe. I asked if I would win and she said. "Well you know there are alot of great singers out there, most likely would not win." Okay so that's not exactly what she said but it was close enough to seal the deal in my head that I would not sing again.
Well We should do it! :D
Emma!

Spelling errors: 7!

No comments:

Post a Comment