8.3.10

Not-so-secret post because I'm at Emma's house right now so she knows i'm posting this

Hey Bloggers!
This is Laura!
I'm at Emma's house right now and we're supposed to be working on a school project but I'm exhausted so I'm blogging instead because blogging requires no energy or skill.
Guess what guys! (if there are any of you out there...) I might get a laptop! I'm super excited because laptops are way fun and I need one so I can do lots of work on the novel I'm writing. (that emma most ardently hates... lol)
So, for our school project we're making a puppet show about French philosophes. We will post it on this blog when we are done, but that could be a while because Emma's being really picky about how perfect this video is. But that's okay. For the record, this was supposed to be done like a month ago.
So I just discovered that Emma is ticklish! But I won't tickle her if she tells me who she likes and goes to the regional dance. I hope she agrees to those conditions, but I doubt it.
Emma is printing off pictures of Ursula from The Little Mermaid for our puppet show. I objected, but did she listen? Of course not! Silly Emma!
Well I'd better go before Ems takes her computer away from me and makes me get back to work...

<3
Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment