12.3.10

Hola

So hello all you out there! :D
End of the first week of the new tri! I could not be more excited to have a weekend! What a relief for me! This week was pretty long for only being 4 days. My classes do rock! I had a dream last night (that line always reminds me of a song :/ Laur would understand why.). SO ANYWAY about me dream: I was in AP euro history and I went to answer a question and everything went wrong! It was a scary nightmare! So today I went to raise my hand and I was to scared to. LOL. Seriously it just makes me catch up on answering next week. :( I must get over being scared of talking. Well Laur and Riah have already heard this story. Lol
LOVE EMMA!

Spelling Errors: 2 I am having a good spelling time. I usually misspell every other word.

No comments:

Post a Comment