15.3.10

Laptops and Lady GaGa

Hey Blog-Readers!
This is Laura again.
Happy Monday!
Boo daylight savings, taking away my sleep and all. it makes me feel yucky.
so here is an update on my life. i'm currently writing this and reading my twitter while I listen to an extremely questionable Lady GaGa song that my friend sent me.
Stop callin', stop callin'
I don't wanna think anymore
I got my head and my heart on the dancefloor
stop callin', stop callin'
I don't wanna talk anymore
I left my head and my heart on the dancefloor
at least thats what i think the song is saying... Lady way-too-gaga could be swearing for all I know... i should turn this song off cause its getting annoying.
I'm also comparing laptops... if there are any readers out there who know anything about this, then your help would be much appreciated. I am currently trying to compare Dell Inspiron 15 and Dell Studio 15. They both cost about the same and have mostly the same features and extras, so I'm trying to find out which is better. I think I'll go to the Nerd Cave (aka Superior Computers) and ask about them sometime. If you know anything, please comment and tell me what you think of them.
Well, I'm going to go find something wholesome to listen to... maybe sung by someone who dresses like they have an ounce of self-respect.
Bye!
Love and all that crap,
Laura
P.S.
If Lady GaGa reads this, then please don't come kill me for disrespecting your name/clothing choices...


1 comment:

  1. My dad thought that the studio is better, but it does cost more.

    ReplyDelete