30.7.10

8D

Dearest blog readers,
This is Laura, once again.
I am supposed to be making dinner for my younger, incapable-of-cooking-for-themselves siblings right now.
But I'm not.
Instead, I am writing this post.
I am writing it because my dad just got home from work and I am intentionally avoiding him.
I'm not mad at him or anything...
It's just that my dad thinks I wear too much makeup around my eyes, and today I kind of overdid it. So, if he sees me then he'll give me a lecture about how makeup is evil and I'm an evil person for wearing evil makeup.
So I'm gonna hide down here until he and my mom go to ***** on their date. (I will not disclose my location, just in case creepy people are reading this. lol)
btw, I do have too much makeup on.
If a normal emote looks like this:
:D
Then my makeup right now makes the emote look like this:
8D
I look like a panda bear lol
So, tomorrow is exciting because of the ******* **** temple groundbreaking and because Ri and Ems are getting their Japanese people! And it's 31st day! But not just any 31st day... the best of them all! Harry Potter's birthday!
Happy birthday Harry Potter tomorrow!
XD
or, XD
lol
My parents should be leaving for ***** soon, so I'd better go make dinner for the incapable children now.
Have a wonderful day!
Make a new friend!
Share the gospel!
Give service!
Don't almost drive into a big metal pole! (that's what I did yesterday...)
<3
Laura
your favorite Leatherette
who looks like a panda right now.
A really hot panda. jk lol
8D

No comments:

Post a Comment