16.7.10

Me Sweet New Deals

Today I went shopping with my sisters! It was woooonderful! Although my sisters dragged me into Victoria’s Secret and made me buy underwear and when I picked some out the one with money said they were granny panties and I do not care because—well, nevermind. Then we went to Wet Seal and I found a cute pair of flats for only $6! Yeah, $6! Yeah, that’s right! What? Duh, $6! Didn’t you hear me?

012 011

As we were waiting for my sister with money to get done trying on glorious outfits, I got bored. They only had one chair, man! So I sat on this wheely thing real low on the ground. As I sat, I made my shoes “fly” on the little stretchy strap that holds them together.

I told my sister the following story:

These are my flying shoes! This morning they woke up from their bed on the wheely thing and flew. They flew and flew and fleeeew! (I proceeded to make them fly towards my sister) Then they saw me and spoke to me! *high voice* “Buuuy meeee! Buy me!”

To which I replied sadly, “I have no income.” :C

“Talk to your sister, Katelyn. She has aaaaall you neeed!” So I did just that and that’s how I got here today.

The END! She thought I was crazy. Not crazy… Just eccentric. WHUT, YEAH. THAT’S HOW I ROFL

Love, Mariah

No comments:

Post a Comment