8.7.10

Happy Thursday!

Dear Emma and Laura,

I never thought I would see the day that I blog more than you guys do! ;D

Love, Mariah

So today I went to the dentist. :I Boo. But I have clean teeth! C: And they did give me a tooth brush. Then the dental hygienist thought I couldn’t hear her (I was listening to music) and started talking about how her hubby was stung on the bum taking the scouts for their swimming merit badge. I tried not to laugh, but the corners of my mouth twitched a little. It was also funny because the dentist looked slightly uncomfortable.

I also read a book titled How to Say Goodbye in Robot, and it was very disappointing. I read the first 100 pages then read the end. The end was not satisfying at all, either. Now if I want a satisfying book I shall have to go to Harry Potter or Hunger Games, it seems. Or Uglies. “Whatev”

Your captain signing off,

Mariah Elena

No comments:

Post a Comment