16.7.10

Learner's Permits!

Hello, once again!
This is Laura!
And I would like to tell you something very dear to me.
I would like to imform you that you, our blog readers, are my favorite people ever.
Why? you might ask...
Because anybody who cares enough about Mariah and Emma and me enough to read all the useless crap we write on here has to be pretty awesome.
So, just for future reference, if you are reading this, then that means I love you a lot. (in a not-weird way... lol)

So, I have had my learner's permit for almost a month now.
And I am very good at driving.
My sister says that I am terrible at driving, but I have never listened to her and do not plan to begin now. Because I know better.
I am an amazing driver.
I drove to ***** and **** *****, (names of cities withheld so then creepy people don't find out where I live and kidnap me...) and I drove super fast and in the dark!
I am an awesome driver.
Except I am really bad at steering. (because I'm used to steering 4-wheelers, and you don't have to steer them as much)
And one time I ran a stop sign.
And I always forget to signal before I turn.
And I get really scared whenever someone drives behind me.
And I speed a lot. (A LOT!!!!) (but don't tell the cops lol)
And I always forget to bring my permit with me when I drive. (don't tell the cops that either)
And I almost hit a dog and a family of raccoons.
But, besides all that stuff, I am a marvelous driver.
And I can drive a stick-shift. :D
btw, Mariah and Emma are a year older than me, but I got my permit before they did!
Mariah got hers the other day, but Ems hasn't gotten hers yet.
EMMA -- IF YOU ARE READING THIS, THEN GO GET YOUR PERMIT!! NOW!!!!
lol procrastination is bad.

I have a very important dilemma.
A very personal, emotional dilemma that will affect my entire life and thereafter. (jk lol)
I am going to share this dilemma with you, and hope you can help.
So, we call Emma "Ems" for short, and sometimes "Em".
And Emma sometimes calls me "Laur". (not sure how I feel about that one... XD)
And we often take of the "Ma" in Mariah, leaving us with just "Riah".
But, recently, I (maybe Emma too, idk) have been also removing the "Ah" from Mariah. That leaves us with just "Ri".
So, here is my dilemma.
How the heck do I spell that?
Do I spell it "Rye", as in the bread? Because that would have the correct pronunciation.
But I could spell it "Ri", as in MaRIah. But, according to the Engish language, that should be pronounced as "Ree".
So, if you would, please help me with my traumatizing dilemma.

We need to advertise our blog more.
So then lots of people read it.
Maybe I'll post the link on Facebook or something.
But not right now, because this post kind of makes me sound like a retard.
I'll do it later, when Ri/Rye and Ems post something interesting.

Have a marvelous day!
Give service!
Give hugs!
Don't procrastinate!
Get your learner's permit!

<3>


3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, I love this post. :D Ri? Rye? I didn't even know you guys said that! hahaha I like it. It makes me think of Ryan though... Maybe we could all have boy names. Ryan, Emmet, and Lawrence! BAHAHAHA THIS IS FUNNY! Sorry, little hyper here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "give hugs" laura ur not allowed tho so... ;D

    ReplyDelete