20.7.10

HELLO BEAUTIFUL WORLD!


Hello,
This is the always happy Emma! Who is in love........ Yes I am in love, I am in love with So You Think You Can Dance or known as SYTYCD by its beloved watchers!!!!! WOOT! This show has giving me a life. It is my hope for my Thursday nights. I have mutual on Wednesday so thanks for the blessed and wonderful technology I am able to watch it all on Thursday! I FEEL SO GRATEFUL FOR THE CHANCE TO WATCH THIS LIFE CHANGING SHOW! Oh and if you offend SYTYCD it is equivalent to puncturing my soul. SO yes you must love it. I command you to! I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D It has also blessed my life for an awesome idea for a new pair of shoes for me. Dontcha want to see them..... Well they are a secret so you will have to wait until school starts!!!!!!!!
I LOVE SYTYCD!!!!! IT IS AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHMAZING!!!
LOVE EMMA THE LUCKY WOMEN IN LOVE WITH SYTYCD!
Spelling error: 1 see how SYTYCD can change your life. It makes me spell like a spelling bee champion! LOVE!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment