19.7.10

I'm such a gringo...

Hello, people of the world!
And perhaps the universe, if aliens exist and have tapped into our internet!
Wouldn't that be so cool!
What if that guy friending you on facebook is actually an alien?
Okay, I'll stop now, just because you're begging.
Once again, this is Laura.
btw.
It has been decided. Mariah's nickname is spelled Ri. Not Rye. But say it right. Or I will hit you. jk lol
I am very excited, because our Japanese girls are coming soon!
Actually, I don't have a Japanese girl, but Ri and Ems do, and they're coming soon, and we're gonna do tons of fun stuff with them! Like, we're gonna go to a Benton Paul concert with them, which was very fun the first time and shall be even more fun with our Japanese friends!
So, I went to the regional dance the other day, and it was super fun because I got to see lots of friends that I haven't seen all summer! Regionals are fun, and I'm super glad that Riah came with me! Now we just need to convince Emma...
So, I found this blog a few months ago, and I think it's really cool and funny.
It's called "Stuff White People Like," and it makes my day every time I read it.
It's a big list of, well, obviously, stuff that white people like.
It is one of my favorite blogs, second only to WTCA. (we three can't agree)
Here's the link!
^^^Click me! You know you want to! ^^^
But reading this blog makes me feel like a total gringo, because I'm white and I like lots of these things.
And then I look in the mirror and see that I'm super white and not tan even a bit!
lol
I wonder how many of these things Ri likes... she's not all white.
btw, I'm not a racist!
Oh, and speaking of the regional dance and race and stuff, at the regional my sister and I convinced these guys that we are black and white twins, even though my sis is just adopted. They were so confused... it was hilarious!
Well, I am going to bed now.
I need to catch up on sleep because I was super sick yesterday and slept all day, then I couldn't sleep all night long.
It kind of sucks.
So, I'll post something later!
Have fun reading all the stuff that you may or may not like, no matter how gringo you are!
Comment!
Subscribe!
Have a marvelous day!
<3>

No comments:

Post a Comment