13.7.10

I LOVE Guinea PIGS!!!!

DEAREST GUINEA PIG LOVERS!!!! OF THE UNIVERSE!
I am in desperate need of a guinea pig! YO QUIERRO MUCHO! I REALLY WANT ONE. Yet of course my mom's clause.... "if you get another pet I move out". I dearly respect her wishes... but I have this deep longing for a guinea pig. Did you know that they are not nocturnal! :D You can play with them when you are awake! Well I requested my wanting to my dearest mother. Guess what she said, well there is no need to guess, you know the answer. Well after a good discussion she said I may if I shared it with my friends! So I thought yay! We can have two animals to trade, but she knows how I think. So she added "You can only have one sharing animal at a time". So that ends my hope for getting a beloved guinea pig. BUT THEY ARE SO CUTE AND CUDDLY! Well, I am not sure if I should say this..... Well if in the horrid misfortune that our dearest beloved amazing hamster..... you know.... goes away... I CAN'T say it, it is to sad to think of such. Well I need to, this is what I need to say: I VOTE WE GET A GUINEA PIG! There I said it. Such a traitor, I know. Yet I DON'T EVER WANT OUR ADORABLE HAMSTER TO GO, SO NEVER MIND THIS WHOLE PARAGRAPH.
Love Emma
now feeling unloyal to Mr. Dumbledore
I DO QUITE LOVE OUR HAMSTER.

1 comment:

  1. Okay, I do not want a guinea pig and I love Dumbledore, too. :)

    ReplyDelete