18.7.10

The reply of Emma about Laura's dilemma

Dearest friends,
I most ardently dislike procrastinating. It is one thing that I shall never do. Not getting my permit does not mean I have succumbed to this awful habit. Rather I wish not to grow up. (So yes Mariah and Laura are now deemed elderly. So HA!) Yet this coming Wednesday, in driver's education, I shall be taking a test. If I am to pass this test I will be able to get my permit. So do not fret, I will get my permit, unless I happen to fail the test.
Just briefly I will answer my opinion to Laura's dilemma. I personally believe that Mariah's name should be shortened to Ri, with the spelling like so, for it would help end world hunger by not using the world Rye, which is like the bread. Which could make people hungry thinking about her name....... and such. For the children! :D Yes, I am practicing to enter a pageant. Okay, maybe not but I like to answer questions in that format!
Well farewell my dearest friends,
Emma, aka Ems, aka Em, or as in fourth grade M&m (pronounced like the chocolate delightful candy).
Misspellings: 5ish......

No comments:

Post a Comment