30.7.10

The Life of Emma

Hello fellow oxogen consumers,

Just as I started enjoying driving, I recieved my first trama. It is quite trajic. Very trammatic since I am trying to become the worlds finest driver! So here is my story. I was driving down Main street for my second time. My mother was in need of doing some grocery shopping at our most local store. I thought I was turning into an entrance that came later when my mom yelled "TURN TURN TURN!!!". I reply "Wait, not this one." but with the confusion of the moment I said "OKAY!" and then proceeded to turn............... Well the turn was to tardy and I plundged for a cement barrier (just barely taller then a curb). So yeah

Well my slave driving sister is having me go paint. My mom is changing the whole house to prepair for the exchange student!!!! Woot. So I will continue my story at a later date.

LOVE EMS
Spelling: 7

No comments:

Post a Comment