14.7.10

*sigh...*

Hello, once again, dearest bloggers across the world!
This is Laura, your favorite Leatherette! (just thought you needed to be reminded haha)
I haven't posted here in a few weeks, and in the meantime, Mariah and Emma have become the super-bloggers. >:( So, I need to reclaim my position by posting a TON of stuff.
So, the other day, I found out that people actually do read this blog! That makes me very happy inside, knowing that all my hard work is being read. So, if you are reading this, then IOU one great big hug. (unless you're Emma, because she won't let me hug her.)
In like an hour, I'm gonna go to Emma's mutual! It's going to be so fun! I love mutual! And church!
btw, Emma did AMAZING on her talk on Sunday! It was very well planned and spiritual and it made her sound like a freakin' genius! I used to sound like a freakin' genius way back in the day when I skipped kindergarten, but now I'm not smart anymore...
So have a wonderful day!
Have a wonderful life!
Read the Book of Mormon!!!!
(and, just for Emma...)
Don't ever eat water!
Eat a lot of chocolate!
(haha, inside joke... don't worry about it)
>
Your favorite Leatherette, always and forever

2 comments:

  1. yay! I'm a Laura fan!!! So much better than the rest of the group i must say! ;D Love ur posts!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice following the cardinal rule.

    ReplyDelete