21.7.10

GUESS WHAT!!!! :D

Dear fellow permit holders,
I HAVE GOTTEN MY PERMIT. (woot.... ehh actually I don't really care). I am now elderly. So I went driving, I received a headache. Driving is not as fun as my mom made it out to be, rather there is too much multitasking. I thought I was a good multitasker until I got behind the wheel. I would get distracted by the speed-o-meter thing (I don't know any car slang). My mom told me to stop counting the numbers on it. Ehh driving. Can I just have a hired chauffeur? Do chauffeurs come with limos? Just kidding, sorta, not really. I guess I have mixed feeling about this whole driving career.

COLDPLAY!!!! Tis wonderful! May be to your surprise, but one of my mom's favorite groups is Coldplay. I love the song Fix You, yet Mariah that reminds me of SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE! :D Just last Wednesday on SYTYCD an AHHHHHHMAZING BEYOND BEAUTIFUL DANCE WAS TO THAT SONG. It made me cry and gave me chills. GO WATCH IT! Ahh I just adore SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE. Oh and today it WONDERFUL WEDNESDAY! That means Young Women's and SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE!!!!!!!! WOOT! What a wonderful world!

Goodbye,
Emma Rose

Thank you for all your votes, I fulfilled your wishes I received the permit. Yet for that 1 lone person who picked "Hug a ton of boys" there is no hope for you yet. I do not know any boy to hug and I am not like Laura who hugs EVERYONE.

Spelling mishaps: nine.....






What is truly stunning about the dance is that both the choreographer and the boy dancer have moms going through a hard health time. I think it is so breathtaking how you can describe life and feelings through music and dance. It gives the whole world a chance to relate to each other when we watch and participate in cultural activities. It creates a feeling that we all have the same dreams, worries, and joys and connects us as one people.

Watch it -------->

Head to fox.com and find the So You Think You Can Dance Link. They will have all the previous episodes!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment